AA Gallery Shop
The Álvaro Alcázar Gallery Online Shop
Legal Notice and Cookies Policy
Legal Notice and Cookies Policy
TITULAR: Galeria Aa Shop SLU
DOMICILIO SOCIAL: C/ Ferrer del Río 5, 28028 Madrid
TELÉFONO: 913 428 108
LEGAL NOTICE AND COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
The Galeria Aa Shop SLU website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) utilizes cookies. Cookies are files sent to a web browser by a web server to record a user’s activities on a specific website. The main purpose of cookies is to provide users with quicker access to selected services. Additionally, cookies customize the services provided by the Website, delivering and presenting each user with information that is relevant to their interests or that may become of interest to them, based on their usage of the Services.
Furthermore, the website will have the capability to track all the services requested by users, enabling the provision or presentation of information that aligns with the tastes and preferences of each individual user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: they expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance Cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the Service each time you visit. By way of example, this type includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- Video streaming speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location Cookies: these Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Registration Cookies: registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- To keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter that service, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your browsing without having to identify yourself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks on the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service he/she will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorised to access certain services, for example, to participate in a competition.
Analytical Cookies: each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- To know whether the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him/her. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise the User’s experience on the site.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: this type of “Cookies” allows to extend the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among other things, they store the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, interaction with them, or the user’s browsing and/or sharing patterns, as they help to create a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the user’s interests.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Website in its Services, the Website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
– Weborama: http://www.weborama.com/e-privacy/our-commitment/
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
Google Analytics cookies:
Google Analytics is the tool we use to collect and analyse user browsing information. Google may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. In no case is personal information such as name, email address or billing addresses collected. Some Google Analytics cookies may be identified as .google.com and others as .doubleclick.net, as Doubleclick is a company owned by Google Inc. For more information: Google Analytics Privacy.
(identifiable as www.aagalleryshop.com, aagalleryshop.com ) cookies are installed that allow the correct functioning of the website, such as, for example, showing products in the basket, session control, user registration, saving the contents of the basket for future sessions, storage and caching in the image server, etc.
How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The Website provides guidance to the User on how to access the configuration menu for cookies and, where applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – > Internet Options – > Privacy – > Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools – > Options – > Privacy – > History – > Personalised settings.
- Chrome: Settings – > Show advanced options – > Privacy – > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences – > Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users either through the website or by e-mail to registered users.